Sunday, March 30, 2008

Muitobridgada

I think that there are few joys in life so overpowering as knowing you are loved. Such was my fortunate condition this very afternoon when I recieved a rather colorful package from Bekah and Cora. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for my friends, my family, and my church. Part of me, I am ashamed to admit, was fearful that once I left the country it would be "out of sight, out of mind," but I am so humbled by all the emails, the letters (notable is Jaq DeJong, who´s sent so many I´ve lost count!:D ) and the packages I´ve recieved. But even more than that, is my gratitude for the countless prayers uttered for my safety, my sanctification, and my joy. My Heavenly Father saw fit to overflow my cup with the best family and friends imaginable- and I am so grateful... I think I might need to invest in a bigger cup, actually, because these are not gentle trickles down the sides, but it´s more like His Trevi Fountain of blessings is pouring into my disney character dixie cup... and sometimes it´s just a little overwhelming, you know? :) Anyway, I just want you all to know that whether you´ve been sending me letters and packages or writing random emails or checking in on my blog occasionaly or (though hopefully AND :) ) keeping me in your prayers, I really really really appreciate it. :)

No comments: