Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Obrigado!

A huge "Thank you!!!!!" goes out first and foremost to my Heavenly Father who thought it for my greatest good and His highest glory to send me to Brasil- :) I'm not complaining!; to my family and friends, for putting up with me long after I was supposed to be in a foriegn country; to my church, for the most joyful food and fellwoship I think I shall experince before heaven; to Mel Miller, Carter Fjeld, and Jack Sabey for countless hours of their unofficial time getting me on an exchange- no words describe my joy here in Brasil; the DeRocks- especially Robin, my hands-on support from the Rotary side; The Wenatchee Rotary Club, The Pindamonhangaba Rotary club, Kiersten Ellez- my ever optimistic travel agent; and Wentachee Link Transit for prviding me with a fabulous short-term job "bunburying" about town. :D
Obrigado!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey Robin,

So glad you posted. Been wondering how your first couple of weeks went. Tired? Tell me what your first impresssions are! If I don't talk to you before Christmas, have a WONDERFUL holiday. Make lots of memories and take lots of photos.

XOXOXO
Robin (T.O.R)