Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Farewell!

"My friends, I now must leave thee. I go my way though grieved be. A strange land soon I'll meet. I pray that come the 'morrow, our joy will grow from sorrow and we again shall meet."
-a German lullaby ( translated, obviously ;) )

I have my visa and I am leaving Wenatchee Wednesday at 4pm. Then I am leaving Seattle at 7:45AM on thrusday morning. For those of you in Brazil: I will arrive at 8:15AM Friday. Please pray for me, not only for safety, but for strength because I have a feeling that the next few days are going to be a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me. I love you all so much and will miss you dearly. I would love to hear from you: Curlybiird15@hotmail.com or Skype me. I'll get you all my adress in Brazil as soon as I have it. :)

No comments: