Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ducky and Wink and The Other Robin

Ducky-
I got your letter today after I got back from the Centro (center of town) and it made me SO happy! I miss you so much! And i loved the pictures too! Is there any way I could get the pictures from my going away party from your mom? email perhaps? I hope you and Ty are well. Send my love on to the rest of the family. Beijus! (kisses!) Tchau! (bye! pronounced, "chow")
-Bowe

Wink-
Yeah, don't worry about the phone calls. My number here is (for anyone who wants to give me a ring..) 55 12 3645 3042, but I would be an international call so I would suggest calling me on Skype as the best solution. It's free to download and free to talk over the internet, plus on that I have voicemail so you could leave me a message if i wasn't online. :) I hope you have a fabulous time in Mexico! What city are you going to?? I miss you!! I will talk to you soon, k?? Tchau!
-Robby

The Other Robin-
Hey yeah I was just exausted for the first week, but I think I'm getting my energy back, so that's good. And I will try to keep everyone posted on ym doings here a bit more regularly. Oh, and apperently I'm supposed to give a presentation in portugese to the Rotary here and present them with like a small flag/banner thing of our club. Could you send me one of those?? Thanks so much! lots of love! Tchau!
-Robin The 2nd

No comments: