Wednesday, November 28, 2007

snowed inn

I write to you now from the big chair in front of the fireplace in the lobby of "Quality Inn" in Ellensburg. "Why?" You ask, am I sitting in the big chair in front of the fireplace in the lobby of "Quality Inn" in Ellensburg. Well, several reasons. One, because the big chair seemed to be the most comfortable of the bunch. Two, it's a bit cold, so sitting next to the fireplace seemed to be the logical choice. Three, my room does not get wireless internet; it is in fact the only room in the hotel in which wireless internet has yet to be installed. Finally, I am at the "Quality Inn" in Ellensburg because as I was driving my grandmother back from Seattle, it started snowing to such an extent that we were forced to stop (after having passed 5 accidents on the side of the road... that in itself was fair incentive to stop) and take refuge in this fine establishment. Most recently, I spent 3 hours in the dinning room drawing pictures of Dwight (from the office) on my placemat (it was paper). It was quite thrilling. I think I'm going to go watch Seinfeld now. I hope you're all having a fabulous day. :)

No comments: