Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The fabulously scrumptious (and rather expensive) cheese in the fridge

Rachel and I went to Pike Place market yesterday. We first enjoyed some tea and crumpets at The Crumpet Shop. Later, we went to Nordstrom Rack and after searching for womens clothes for ten minutes (an finding them in the basement), we tried on various "on sale" pieces of clothing that turned out to be ridiculously expensive even though they were "marked down." After that, we meandered down to the cheese shop to feast upon the famous Pike Place Market cheese samples. My family really likes their fabulously scrumptious "Field Cheese", so while we were there I bought two of the packages. Upon returning to the house I placed these fabulously scrumptious (and rather expensive) cheese packages in the fridge, vowing to grab them before my departure the next morning. Alas, it came upon this (almost) midnight clear... ok, blizzard... that I neglected to take with me the fabulously scrumptious (and rather expensive) cheese in the fridge. I thought to retrieve it upon my next trip to Seattle, but unfortunately, I will probably not grace the streets that lay under the shadow of the Space Needle for another six months... seeing as how I'm going to Brazil and all... :) Oh well. Attention: Rachel, Brie, and Ally: if you read this, you have my permission to eat the fabulously scrumptious (and rather expensive) cheese in the fridge. enjoy. :)

No comments: