Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Host Sister

You've heard of American Idol, I presume. Well, in Brazil, they have a similar sort of nation-wide contest. My host sister, laticia (17 years old) won it last year. She is a fabulous singer- how cool is that??!! :D She has a website: www.twiggy.com.br ("twiggy" is her stage name.. yeah, i don't get it either.. ) but I have to warn you, she is kinda scary looking- not in real life. she's really cute in the pictures I've seen of her normaly, but she looks really freaky and older on her website. Needless to say, I quite doubt that she is a christian. Anyway, you can hear clips of her music and see videos of her in concert on her website- I think it's new because she doesn't have alot of stuff on it yet, but yeah, check it out. She is a really good singer- I'm totally jealous. :D I talked to her on the phone for a bit and she's really nice. I'm SO excited to go to Pinda!!! a couple weeks and I'll be there!! :)

No comments: