Wednesday, October 3, 2007

BRAZIL

So it's official. I am not going to The Czech Republic.... *takes a moment of silence for all the good times she could have had there* .......... but the good news is .......... *drum roll, please* ........... ..................... BRAZIL HERE I COME!! :D .....................
So it's still in the works, but since it was obviously not working out with the Czech Republic *sad sigh* Rotary called off the visa process and is now going to send me to Brazil. This is possible becuse of one of the Rotarian's personal contacts down there. Otherwise, it would be very difficult to send me to another country (with Rotary) so late in the year, since we usually have to recieve one of their students here in order to send one there.. All that said, I'll be in Brazil (if all goes well) by the end of the month. It seems as though the Lord doesn't want me in the Czech Republic this year. I suppose we'll find out whether or not He wants me in Brazil fairly soon. Keep checking back for more updates. Thank you all for your prayers. They are much appreciated. Grace and peace be with you,
-Robin

No comments: