Monday, September 10, 2007

"The Waiting Place"

Have you ever read "Oh The Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss?? There is this one part where "you" go to the "Waiting Place" where everyone is just waiting. Waiting for all types of different things, but they're all just waiting. I feel as though I've stumbled upon the "Waiting Place," and at times it is quite as unbearable as the one described in that famous poem. Thankfully, I realize that the "Waiting Place" is, as least for now, right where the Lord wants me. "To wait upon the Lord." I would ask all of you to pray for me that I would- instead of waiting anxiously for my visa to come back from the consolate, or my plane to take off, or whatever particular detail concerning my trip- that I would wait upon the Lord and His perfect timing. Thank you.
In Him,
-Robin

No comments: