Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Latest News...

Well, I just heard from my travel agent that there are 10 kids from the US going (with RYE) to the Czech Republic. Five of them left over a month ago, while five of us, all from the west coast interestingly enough, are still waiting to get our visas back from the consulate. I am told that it has never taken this long before. Also, they found that the delay is not, as we origianaly thought, from within the czech consulate in L.A., but is occuring because of something (we know not what) in the country itself. I'll update as soon as I know more.

*PS. Be on standby for a very sudden "going away get-together" because i have heard that as soon as my visa comes back, i leave quite promptly... like within the next 72 hours. It's cool if you can't make it- no pressure. I'd just like to say goodbye to everyone before I leave. :D

No comments: